Company Formation Malta process in a few easy steps :
1. Come up with an awesome company name. We will check if it is available with the Registrar
2. Provide required documents for the shareholders and directors of the company
3. We draft the M&A and other relevant documents, send you for signatures and once received back we will submit it to the Registrar
4. Then, if you wish we help you to open a corporate bank account in Malta or other oversea banks
5. In the meantime, we register your company with the Tax authorities and obtain a tax identification number (IT)
6. Once we have IT number, we register the company with the VAT authorities for a VAT number (if required)
We manage the company formation process with the registrar while you sit back and relax – You start running your successful business and collect your tax benefits !
What will we need from You ?
⦁ Main object, planned activities, preferred name of the company
⦁ Director (corporate body or an individual), shareholders (% of shares), secretary
⦁ Location of your existing companies and short description
⦁ Documents and the data of the members of the company
Our experts will assist you from the very beginning of all the aspects and process of your company formation so that you have complete ease of mind.
Read more about our services
Company Formation Process
1 minutes read
Company Formation can be 100 % remote. In other words: you can sit back, relax and we will take care of bureaucracy. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Services and Key Areas
3 minutes read
Find out more about our core services. In particular, it might give you an idea what processes are involved in governing your company in Malta.
Malta’s Blockchain Regulation
10 minutes read
Here you will get to know more about Malta’s legal framework of the Crypto Sphere and answers for FAQ in this matter.
Business advisory service advises current and future businesses prospects of a client, with the common goal which is advancing the business. This service would typically involve examining the legal, tax, finance and risks factors involved when making new changes to the business.
Dedicated audit professionals provide our clients with a wide range of high-level services helping boards and senior executives better manage enterprise risks. Thus auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors play a crucial role in the financial reporting chain. Audit and assurance services form a major part of our work. An audit service is independent of the company’s other departments.
W offer accounting, record-keeping and preparation of financial statements.
In order to illustrate, some basic services include:
Maintaining cash flow books
Tax planning (international)
Empowering you to make sound financial decisions !